Make bedtime fun for little ones with a super soft and snuggly warm snuggables hottie highland cow.
100% safe, no risk of scalding as with traditional hot water bottles, they perfect for toddlers and younger children.
Snuggables highland cow has a microwaveable wheat filled tummy fragranced with relaxing lavender to help relax and soothe your child when it's time for bed.
Just pop the insert into the microwave to warm up and release the wonderfully relaxing and soothing lavender aroma.
The cosy snuggables highland cow is a lasting favourite and makes the perfect night time companion to cuddle up to and keep warm over and over again.
Snuggables Highland Cow Microwaveable Wheat Pack Toy
Microwavable highland cow soft toy
Removable wheat filled insert
Fragranced with relaxing lavender
Heating instructions on packaging
Size approx: 28 x 22 x 7cm
Surface clean only
Recommended age 3+
BS8433: 2004 2017-07
Full care instructions provided
Not suitable for children under 3 or wheat allergy sufferers
We regret we are unable to accept liability for claims against burns in wheat filled* items due to the 'user responsibility' element of this type of product. As mentioned in the warranty information section, there are a number of factors that can contribute to this happening, none of which can be excluded as possibilities and for which we cannot be held responsible.
*(the term wheat bag refers to any filled microwavable item regardless of filling type)
It is essential that care is taken when heating any wheat, clay bead or grain filled product* to avoid damage and to ensure complete safety; it is important to note that burn holes can appear in the following circumstances.
- The product has overheated either because it has been heated for longer than the recommended time for the wattage of the appliance or re-heated before being allowed to fully cool to room temperature; a wheat bag must be completely cold before reheating
- The turntable was not rotating properly, so the product heated unevenly causing a ‘hotspot’ to develop
- The product was folded during the heating process, again, creating a ‘hot spot’
- The product came into contact with residue of food or liquid on the turntable
- Something was inadvertently stuck to the fabric which caused it to smoulder when heated
- Perfumes, lotions, saliva or sweat were present on the fabric
- The product was not fully dry after cleaning before being re-heated
- The product was covered after being heated, causing the wheat grains to char
Top Tips for best results
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ensure the microwave turntable is working properly and the wheat bag rotates freely to ensure even temperature distribution.
- Place a glass or small container of water in the microwave with your wheat bag to help keep it moist and prevent the wheat grains drying, which will reduce the risk of charring.
- DO NOT exceed heating times stated in the instructions for your particular size of wheat bag.
- DO NOT leave a wheat bag unattended whilst heating.
- DO NOT allow unsupervised children to heat a wheat bag.
- DO NOT use a wheat bag if there is evidence of discolouration or charring.
- DO NOT use a hot wheat bag as a bed warmer or under blankets.
- DO NOT fully reheat a wheat bag until it has completely cooled (this could take up to 2 hours).
- Main Colour:
- Removable Heat Pack