The first ever fully heatable Bagpuss toy; he sits in the microwave and heats up to keep you warm.
Bagpuss plush is manufactured in a luxurious high quality soft furry fabric and filled with treated wheat grains with a hint of French Lavender.
Warm your Bagpuss in the microwave and then snuggle up with him so he can relax, soothe and comfort you in bed or when you're feeling weary or cold.
Since he first came onto our screens in 1974 Bagpuss is fondly remembered and seems to be more popular than ever today.
What is it about the furry pink and white saggy cloth cat that has captured the hearts and minds of generations young and old?
Young children now have heard of Bagpuss and it's not just Emily that loves him anymore!
Have your very own lovable Bagpuss to keep you cosy and warm.
Bagpuss® Plush Lavender Scent Fully Microwavable Toy
26cm high when sitting
Heat in microwave for two minutes
Not machine washable, surface clean only
Officially licensed merchandise
Bagpuss official heatable toy
We regret we are unable to accept liability for claims against burns in wheat filled* items due to the 'user responsibility' element of this type of product. As mentioned in the warranty information section, there are a number of factors that can contribute to this happening, none of which can be excluded as possibilities and for which we cannot be held responsible.
*(the term wheat bag refers to any filled microwavable item regardless of filling type)
It is essential that care is taken when heating any wheat, clay bead or grain filled product* to avoid damage and to ensure complete safety; it is important to note that burn holes can appear in the following circumstances.
- The product has overheated either because it has been heated for longer than the recommended time for the wattage of the appliance or re-heated before being allowed to fully cool to room temperature; a wheat bag must be completely cold before reheating
- The turntable was not rotating properly, so the product heated unevenly causing a ‘hotspot’ to develop
- The product was folded during the heating process, again, creating a ‘hot spot’
- The product came into contact with residue of food or liquid on the turntable
- Something was inadvertently stuck to the fabric which caused it to smoulder when heated
- Perfumes, lotions, saliva or sweat were present on the fabric
- The product was not fully dry after cleaning before being re-heated
- The product was covered after being heated, causing the wheat grains to char
Top Tips for best results
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ensure the microwave turntable is working properly and the wheat bag rotates freely to ensure even temperature distribution.
- Place a glass or small container of water in the microwave with your wheat bag to help keep it moist and prevent the wheat grains drying, which will reduce the risk of charring.
- DO NOT exceed heating times stated in the instructions for your particular size of wheat bag.
- DO NOT leave a wheat bag unattended whilst heating.
- DO NOT allow unsupervised children to heat a wheat bag.
- DO NOT use a wheat bag if there is evidence of discolouration or charring.
- DO NOT use a hot wheat bag as a bed warmer or under blankets.
- DO NOT fully reheat a wheat bag until it has completely cooled (this could take up to 2 hours).
- Main Colour:
- Fully Microwavable
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This little puss is cute to look at, very cuddly and comfortably warming.
Very cute! Good quality.
I absolutely love my Bagpuss, he’s soft, fluffy and a pleasure to cuddle! He’s excellent quality. I wanted to buy him for a while but he was out of stock. I’m so pleased with my purchase, delivery was very quick and Bagpuss was well packaged. I’m over the moon as he reminds me of my childhood! There’s no way I can bring myself to put him in the microwave though!
Very well made quick delivery would buy again. AA***
Pleasantly surprised at the quality of the product. Really good buy. Would recommend to anyone.