The adorable sloths Warm Hugs duo are a super cute addition to the ever popular Warmies range of fully microwaveable toys.
The two mini cozy plush characters come as a cuddling twosome, fastened together via their hook & loop tabs, making them completely detachable so they can be used individually or as a pair.
Warm Hugs sloths are fully microwavable yet entirely safe to hold tight. Simply heat them together or separately for hours of fun and cosy snuggling.
Warm Hugs sloths are filled with natural treated wheat grain and gently scented with French lavender that is carefully sourced from local growers in Provence.
Warm hugs sloths bring young children twice as much comfort at bedtime with their soothing warmth and calming aroma and double the fun the rest of the time with two furry friends to play with.
Warm Hugs sloths are so simple to use - just warm in a microwave – together or apart.
Warmies Cozy Plush Warm Hugs Sloths Mini Fully Microwavable Toys
Can be reheated hundreds of times
Scented with French lavender
Stays warm for approx 2 hours
Encourages more restful sleep
Approximately 18cm x 12cm
Surface clean regularly with a lightly damp cloth and dry at room temperature
DO NOT reheat until completely dry
Suitable for all ages; adult supervision required up to 3 years
British safety standard BS 8433:2004
European toy safety standard EN71-1/2/3
We regret we are unable to accept liability for claims against burns in wheat filled* items due to the 'user responsibility' element of this type of product. As mentioned in the warranty information section, there are a number of factors that can contribute to this happening, none of which can be excluded as possibilities and for which we cannot be held responsible.
*(the term wheat bag refers to any filled microwavable item regardless of filling type)
It is essential that care is taken when heating any wheat, clay bead or grain filled product* to avoid damage and to ensure complete safety; it is important to note that burn holes can appear in the following circumstances.
- The product has overheated either because it has been heated for longer than the recommended time for the wattage of the appliance or re-heated before being allowed to fully cool to room temperature; a wheat bag must be completely cold before reheating
- The turntable was not rotating properly, so the product heated unevenly causing a ‘hotspot’ to develop
- The product was folded during the heating process, again, creating a ‘hot spot’
- The product came into contact with residue of food or liquid on the turntable
- Something was inadvertently stuck to the fabric which caused it to smoulder when heated
- Perfumes, lotions, saliva or sweat were present on the fabric
- The product was not fully dry after cleaning before being re-heated
- The product was covered after being heated, causing the wheat grains to char
Top Tips for best results
- Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ensure the microwave turntable is working properly and the wheat bag rotates freely to ensure even temperature distribution.
- Place a glass or small container of water in the microwave with your wheat bag to help keep it moist and prevent the wheat grains drying, which will reduce the risk of charring.
- DO NOT exceed heating times stated in the instructions for your particular size of wheat bag.
- DO NOT leave a wheat bag unattended whilst heating.
- DO NOT allow unsupervised children to heat a wheat bag.
- DO NOT use a wheat bag if there is evidence of discolouration or charring.
- DO NOT use a hot wheat bag as a bed warmer or under blankets.
- DO NOT fully reheat a wheat bag until it has completely cooled (this could take up to 2 hours).
- Main Colour:
- Main Colour:
- Fully Microwavable
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Soft, cuddly and cute. Can use together or separately. Lovely scent too.
Thought I’d let you know that I received my item today. It is exactly what I was looking for: a quality item with a load of cuteness! Thank you again for your continued assistance and I would not hesitate to shop with you in the future.
I bought these as a present and they were lovingly accepted and used on a daily basis especially in the winter months! Would highly recommend this product for others
Haven’t tried to heat them up but they are so cute to look at. My girlfriend loves them